Our Services

Dependent / Spousal KITAS - ONSHORE

Find out more about this Kitas and the steps to have a Dependent / Spousal


How to apply and what are the benefits of Dependent / Spousal KITAS?

A Dependent / Spousal KITAS is a temporary residence permit for a foreign national who wants to live in Indonesia and bring your family with them (husband, wife or children).

The Dependent / spouse Kitas can be obtained if a partner or parent has a work permit or a foreign investment kitas.

Here we explain the stages and what you need to be able to obtain a Dependent / Spousal KITAS.

Check out the steps below

Document Required

Passports valid for at least 18 months and minimum 2 blank pages

Scanning of the main page of the passport details

Scanning of the page of the passport cover

Scanning of the Current Valid Visa (minimum 30 days valid visa)

Document showing family ties to Primary Kitas holder (marriage certificate or birth certificate)

Bank statement ( minimum amount $1500 )

Address in original country

Address in Indonesia (hotel or villa)

Domicile Letter from Banjar or Sub-District

Scanning passport of Husband/Parent Primary KITAS holder

KITAS of Husband/Parent

Scanning document of Primary KITAS holder Sponsor